An agile organization is an organization that’s constantly learning – validated experiences are channeled directly into action, at every level of the organization, whether this involves projects, business processes, or management. Our agile competence management supports you as you organize your structures, processes, and communication in such a way that systematic learning becomes standard practice.
Systematic feedback loops establish learning as a formalized process within your organization, automatically fostering constructive dialogue.
This enables us to take know-how from the following areas and share it with all key players
- Existing knowledge
- Insights from live projects
- New customer and market requirements
Your know-how always keeps pace with the times and is not dependent on selected expertise. Management always benefits from the same transparency and up-to-the-minute knowledge as other people involved in the project, keeping your company ahead of the competition.
Excellent decisions = excellent employees + excellent feedback
To base decisions on tangible evidence, a company needs the right feedback loops.
To enable this, we use a model covering five stages:
- Iterative development and project management methods such as Scrum, to dovetail the teams and management in your organization. This gives all decision-makers the same understanding and a common basis for decision-making.
- Retrospective tools and feedback loops to provide decision-makers at all levels of the organization with feedback in real time
- Business rules expressed in simple terms to support decision-makers in meetings and when interpreting insights. These ensure that the business strategy can be realized in operational terms.
- Communities of practice to supply up-to-date know-how and establish knowledge formally throughout the entire organization.
- Coaching to empower everyone involved in projects to translate knowledge into decisions and become an intrinsic part of the culture of feedback.
Competence management – matched to individual requirements
We adapt competence management to the nature of your organization rather than the other way round. This allows your employees to apply new knowledge and practices directly to their working environment. Similarly, it becomes easier to acquire new skills from outside the organization and integrate them into the company.
We can offer you individual training and coaching programs, carefully tailored to specific management roles. The timing of implementation is dictated by project progress or progress made in the change process.