The Second Edition of the industry standard ISO 26262 Road Vehicles – Functional Safety is highly anticipated. It will be put into effect next year by the ISO Working Group.
Knowledge for professionals of Functional Safety in the automotive industry and related sectors
Our introductional event is aimed at all those who use the ISO 26262 due to the safety criticality of their products with electronic components:
- Development engineers
- Team and project managers
- Safety and QA managers and
- Overview of changes in existing parts 1-10 (e.g., buses, trucks)
- Overview of the contents of the new parts 11 and 12 (semiconductors, motorcycles)
- Opportunity of discussion with our safety experts and other training participants
- Kugler Maag Cie
- Leibnizstr. 11
- 70806 Kornwestheim
Duration: 10 - 15:30 h
Participation is free of charge. Due to the limited capacity, a binding registration is required.
Next terms: ISO 26262. 2nd edition − The update
Location: Greater Stuttgart
Price: 0 EUR p.P.*
|ISO 26262. 2nd edition − The update |
0 EUR p.P.*
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts into account.
Early-bird discount Guaranteed date Fully booked