Agile in Automotive
Kugler Maag Cie is presenting the first conference Agile in Automotive together with the well-known conference and event organiser Euroforum.
On the first day we offer you the opportunity to gather and exchange know-how in several tutorials and workshops regarding development processes and methods you can install in your teams to master your challenges in your present field of business.
On the second day several agile experts from renowned companies present their experiences in the introduction and implementation of agile processes and methods.
- A Corporate Journey to Agility
Dr. Michael Jantzer, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Agile – Yes, but make it right!
Dimitri Bermas, Volkswagen
- An Automotive Supplier’s Agile Transformation
Christian Mies, Elektrobit
- Agility – a Key Challenge for the whole Automotive Industry
Hans-Georg Frischkorn, ZVEI member Agility
- Managing complex projects with Agile
Roberto Carmeli und Rojas Rocìo, Magneti Marelli
- ADAS Systems developed V-Agile
Andrea Ketzer, Continental
- Agile Platform & Application Development
Stefan Rathgeber, Continental
- Agile State of Practice 2015
Horst Hientz, Kugler Maag Cie
- Driving Scaled Agile at TomTom: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
James Janisse, TomTom
- Agile Develoment and Mechanical Engineering
Gabriela Buchfink, Trumpf
Date and Venue:
- November, 10th – 11th, 2015
- Hotel Le Meridien, Stuttgart
- The symposium is held in English.
Professor Hans-Christian Reuss, Chair for Vehicle Mechatronics at the University of Stuttgart, is moderating this conference.
If you register until July, 31st, 2015 you benefit from Euroforum Early Bird discount.
Registration to the Symposium Agile in Automotive
Further Information regarding the programme and registration you can receive directly at Euroform. Our contact project manager Dr. Frank Weyers-Goebel will be pleased to answer your questions:+49 (0)2 11.96 86-36