The official VDA Guidelines shall support the applicability and interpretation of the model within the automotive industry. The requirements and recommendations shall improve the comparability of assessment results.
Free gathering for Automotive SPICE® practicioners
Our information event is directed to those who apply Automotive SPICE® v3.0 in their projects: development engineers, team and project managers, quality qa manager and assessors.
In this half day event you will learn how the interpretation guidelines will affect your daily business.
- Short overview of the changes in Automotive SPICE® v3.0 in comparison to v2.5
- Overview of the interpretation guidelines
- Detailed examination of selected processes
a) Engineering processes (SYS an SWE)
b) Support and management processes (MAN.3, SUP.1 & 8-10 and ACQ.4)
- Rating guidelines on Automotive SPICE® process capability Level 2 and 3
- Recommendations for conducting of assessements and for requirements regarding the qualification of assessors.
- 10 am to 3:30 pm
- Leibnizstr. 11
- 70806 Kornwestheim, Germany
Participation is free of charge. Due to limited capacities a registration is mandatory.
Next terms: Automotive SPICE v3.0 Guidelines
Location: Greater Stuttgart
Price: 0 EUR p.P.*
|VDA Blue Gold print: Guidelines for Automotive SPICE v3.0 |
0 EUR p.P.*
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts in account.
Early-bird discount guaranteed date