This introductory course to CMMI® for Services, Version 1.3, revolves around the benefits of the CMMI® model in service areas.
CMMI® for Services: course content
- Introduction and overview of CMMI® for Services
- Definition, setup, and delivery of services
- Monitoring and management of service-based products and work products
- Successfully securing service contracts
- Decision, supplier, and service management
- Development of a company culture that keeps up the momentum of service excellence
- Institutionalization of practices
- The structure of staged and continuous representation
- Company culture and change
- Preparation for an appraisal or certification
CMMI® for Services: course information
- 3-day CMMI® for Services – Introduction to Version 1.3
- The number of participants is limited to approx. 12
- The course is aimed at service providers and people who implement processes, as well as CMMI® appraisal team members and anyone else interested in the CMMI® model
You can confirm your booking directly through this website or by sending us your instructions. Once a minimum number of places have been booked for the course, you will receive immediate confirmation of participation. We will also send details about the location where the course will be held.
Ideal training for your company
Need more customized training? We can pull together an individual package to meet your needs and the requirements of your company. All courses run by our experts are also available
- In German or English
- In-house: at your actual place of business and exclusively for your company. Course content for your in-house training will be agreed with you in advance.
The comprehensive instructional material is included. You'll receive a training certification after the course.
Your CMMI® for Services training add on
In addtional to the comprehensive instructional material you'll also get the smart CMMI® for Services pocket guide.
Knowledge – straight from the experts
Our course instructors are recognized experts in their field. Our know-how speaks for itself: The course directors at Kugler Maag Cie have already trained many trainers themselves, who now also offer their own courses – but if you come to us, you turn directly to the original source of the knowledge.
Our training approach has been ingeniously pulled together to cover
- method skills, developed over years by our instructors, who also write books on these topics
- a treasure trove of expertise, gained through our involvement in industry bodies
- the very latest insights from our work as consultants
Our experience with international projects in a variety of industry sectors enables our instructors to directly answer any questions you may have.
Learning in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our courses. To make sure you can focus on the content of the course, we ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible. All food and drinks are included, from snacks during breaks to lunch.
On courses lasting several days, we would also like to invite you out for the evening. This is a good chance to compare notes with other course participants and forge friendships.
CMMI Institute training partner
Our CMMI® training courses are official training courses, licensed by CMMI Institute. They cover both CMMI for Development and Services. CMMI Institute continues SEI Institute's efforts at Carnegie Mellon University to develop CMMI® in the future.
Next terms: CMMI for Services
Location: Krakow, Poland
Price: 1.350 EUR p.P.*
|Introduction to CMMI for Services |
1.350 EUR p.P.*
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts in account.
Early-bird discount guaranteed date