Architectures for embedded systems: course content
- Insights into architecture-based software development processes
- The nature of software and systems architecture, samples and principles
- Quality requirements as a key driver of architectures
- An approach for creating architectures
- The use, benefit, and limitations of tools when working with architectures
- Assessment of architectures
- Autosar – an example of an automotive industry standard
The course is aimed at experienced developers who are looking for a new challenge as well as computer scientists and engineers.
These individual Architecture for Embedded Systems courses are only available as in-house seminars. We will tailor the content of courses to your individual needs.