We are continuing to expand and are currently looking for motivated experts for our ambitious business improvement programmes. Drawing on your in-depth understanding of electronics development, you will support our international clients in the automotive industry as they realign their businesses.
Whether you’re analysing information, inspiring people, supporting managers or initiating ideas, you know how to play to your strengths and focus comprehensive improvement projects on the task at hand. In doing so, you will provide our customers with the ideas and inspiration they need to safeguard the effectiveness and efficiency of shared development projects, especially in the field of electronic systems.
The challenges you look forward to
As a consultant, you will manage improvement projects, either working under your own steam or as a member of a team. This will involve supporting our clients with the detailed coordination of tasks, frequently sharing your own experience and know-how.
Because you’re familiar with organizational development within the context of digital transformation, you know how to initiate change in established companies and leverage the required change in culture.
Apart from defining processes, your role will also be to conduct gap analyses, assess process efficiency, provide coaching support and run training sessions and workshops.
As a member of teams comprising a variety of international stakeholders, you will work on major projects spanning several locations at the same time.
The things you already offer
To keep things moving forward for our clients in the long term, you will tap into your rich repertoire of tried-and-tested methods. You’ll feel instantly at home with us if the methods and standards you use are not simply lifted without a second thought out of theory books. Instead, you prefer to provide clients with solutions that are a good fit with their problems.
You have what it takes to solve complex project issues and make a success out of things. This is also down to your personality and know-how, which arm you with the necessary tools and instruments. You’ve already successfully applied this personal toolkit to a variety of projects, especially in the field of electronic systems development.
Your entrepreneurial way of looking at things allows you to recognise an opportunity when you see it and provide impetus for further developments, not just for our customers but also for Kugler Maag Cie. Drawing on your strong communication skills, you feel comfortable talking to heads of development and key decision-makers as a partner of equals. Ideally, you already have experience with agile innovation and development methods such as design thinking, lean start-up, Scrum, kanban and continuous integration. Experience in transformation projects in automotive electronics would be a definite advantage to you, for example in connection with industry standards such as Automotive SPICE® or functional safety.
You’re known for your determination and assertiveness. Because you will be working on international projects, we expect you to have strong command of English.
Why working at Kugler Maag Cie is different
- We entrust you with challenging tasks and hand you full responsibility. We do this because we trust you and want to ensure that you grow with each task you work on and develop as a person.
- You know how to work entirely independently – you always have the support of your colleagues if you need it. We never leave a question unanswered.
- We’re a mixed team and are always open and honest. For us, your way of looking at things is an enrichment that adds something to the overall picture. Our people have very different characters and they have acquired skills in a variety of areas, which all helps when you’re developing sustainable solutions together.
- We provide you with close support when it comes to training, expanding your knowledge of functional safety, Automotive SPICE® and agile development.
- We have set up internal communities of practice. This is our way of sharing and discussing experiences in all kinds of projects, so we can acquire and build knowledge together.
- To allow you to reflect on your progress, you will be provided with an experienced mentor.
- We make decisions quickly and keep things simple.
- You can earn a strong reputation working for us – we provide you with a framework for submitting conference papers, writing white papers and publishing other works.
- Sound like your kind of company? Is this you we’re talking about? If it is, we look forward to meeting you in person.