As an experienced consultant, you will spearhead integrated process improvement programmes. Working on behalf of established vehicle manufacturers and leading suppliers, you and your project team will focus business processes on new requirements. This is a challenging role that will involve working in close collaboration with our Management Consultant team. You will adopt a variety of roles depending on the specific situation. For example sometimes you will act as a consultant and on other occasions you will be a process coach or manage workshops.
The things you can’t wait to work on
- You will be responsible for the success of our process improvement programmes, from initial concept development to implementation. You will coordinate your interdisciplinary project team and synchronise tasks and work across different departments and functions. This will involve working directly with clients at home and abroad in a fast-moving and varied environment involving sophisticated systems and technologies about to enter serial production.
- Your methods of choice will be agile models or procedural/reference models such as Automotive SPICE®. You will equip our customers with the necessary know-how and soft skills, thus empowering them to make improvements at the forefront of project implementation.
- You will also work with a variety of experienced colleagues and relish the prospect of exchanging ideas with other members of our project teams.
The things you already offer
- You can already point to a strong track record with process improvements, ideally working on full-scale programmes. Of course, it would also be an advantage if you are familiar with the particular nature of product and electronics development.
- The methods you apply to comprehensive improvement programmes are based on agile scaling or established procedural models such as Automotive SPICE® and comparable reference processes. Ideally, you are experienced in industry requirements such as safety management systems under ISO standard 26262.
- Your rich repertoire of methods and soft skills enables you to ensure that the ideas and suggestions you come up with are immediately applicable to project practice.
- You will work directly on the premises of customers, often in an international setting. You enjoy the opportunity to work with people from different cultures and specialist disciplines, helping them to move forward with their tasks.
Why working at Kugler Maag Cie is different
- We entrust you with challenging tasks and hand you full responsibility. We do this because we trust you and want to ensure that you grow with each task you work on and develop as a person.
- You know how to work entirely independently – you always have the support of your colleagues if you need it. We never leave a question unanswered.
- We’re a mixed team and are always open and honest. For us, your way of looking at things is an enrichment that adds something to the overall picture. Our people have very different characters and they have acquired skills in a variety of areas, which all helps when you’re developing sustainable solutions together.
- We provide you with close support when it comes to training, expanding your knowledge of functional safety, Automotive SPICE® and agile development.
- We have set up internal communities of practice. This is our way of sharing and discussing experiences in all kinds of projects, so we can acquire and build knowledge together.
- To allow you to reflect on your progress, you will be provided with an experienced mentor.
- We make decisions quickly and keep things simple.
- You can earn a strong reputation working for us – we provide you with a framework for submitting conference papers, writing white papers and publishing other works.
- Sound like your kind of company? Is this you we’re talking about? If it is, we look forward to meeting you in person.