As a Lead Assessor, you will already have a number of years’ experience working in the field of process assessment with Automotive SPICE®.
The things you can’t wait to work on
- You will head up Automotive SPICE® assessments at automotive suppliers and provide development units with recommendations on the systematic and sustainable improvements they can introduce to their processes and procedures.
- As a trainer, you will provide instruction to users of Automotive SPICE® and help educate assessors in keeping with intacsTM guidelines.
- Because you already have a solid understanding of work involved in everyday development, ideally from first-hand experience, you are familiar with agile methods and safety requirements adhering to ISO 26262 standard.
- Your work will take you all around the world and you enjoy working in an intercultural environment.
- You will work closely with teams of motivated colleagues and look forward to exchanging experiences and ideas with them.
The things you already offer
- You have proven expertise in process improvements as an official intacsTM-certified Competent or Principal Assessor.
- Thanks to your previous experience as an instructor, you are familiar with training sessions and know how to share the required know-how with course participants.
- You have the ability to quickly analyse different requirements or situations and share your insights with third parties.
- Ideally, you are familiar with agile methods and even scaling models, or you have had exposure to industry requirements such as functional safety.
- You relish the opportunity to work on site with clients in their development units in all corners of the globe.
Why working at Kugler Maag Cie is different
- We entrust you with challenging tasks and hand you full responsibility. We do this because we trust you and want to ensure that you grow with each task you work on and develop as a person.
- You know how to work entirely independently – you always have the support of your colleagues if you need it. We never leave a question unanswered.
- We’re a mixed team and are always open and honest. For us, your way of looking at things is an enrichment that adds something to the overall picture. Our people have very different characters and they have acquired skills in a variety of areas, which all helps when you’re developing sustainable solutions together.
- We provide you with close support when it comes to training, expanding your knowledge of functional safety, Automotive SPICE® and agile development.
- We have set up internal communities of practice. This is our way of sharing and discussing experiences in all kinds of projects, so we can acquire and build knowledge together.
- To allow you to reflect on your progress, you will be provided with an experienced mentor.
- We make decisions quickly and keep things simple.
- You can earn a strong reputation working for us – we provide you with a framework for submitting conference papers, writing white papers and publishing other works.
- Sound like your kind of company? Is this you we’re talking about? If it is, we look forward to meeting you in person.