As an experienced consultant you are familiar with the ins and outs of managing process improvement projects. You have worked with innovative manufacturers and their suppliers with direct customer contact. To help clients move forward, you share your know-how with them and show them the right methods to use – from understanding the initial issue to training users.
The things you can’t wait to work on
- You will consult clients directly as part of process improvement projects and provide them with support on implementation. Typically this will involve working directly on site with customers in Germany or abroad, plenty of project variety and a whole range of automotive suppliers and manufacturers.
- Your methods of choice will be agile models or procedural/reference models such as Automotive SPICE®.
- To gauge how much customers really focus on achieving results, you will conduct gap analyses or short assessments.
- You’re looking forward to working with motivated colleagues and exchanging experiences and ideas with them.
The things you already offer
- You have previous experience with process improvements. It would be advantageous if the ins and outs of product and electronics development feel like home territory to you.
- You are familiar with agile scaling models like LeSS and SAFe, and you know established process models like Automotive SPICE®. Ideally you have had exposure to industry requirements such as functional safety.
- You possess the soft skills to win over clients and show them how to make improvements.
- You are willing and able to work directly on site at different client locations, including abroad.
Why working at Kugler Maag Cie is different
- We entrust you with challenging tasks and hand you full responsibility. We do this because we trust you and want to ensure that you grow with each task you work on and develop as a person.
- You know how to work entirely independently – you always have the support of your colleagues if you need it. We never leave a question unanswered.
- We’re a mixed team and are always open and honest. For us, your way of looking at things is an enrichment that adds something to the overall picture. Our people have very different characters and they have acquired skills in a variety of areas, which all helps when you’re developing sustainable solutions together.
- We provide you with close support when it comes to training, expanding your knowledge of functional safety, Automotive SPICE® and agile development.
- We have set up internal communities of practice. This is our way of sharing and discussing experiences in all kinds of projects, so we can acquire and build knowledge together.
- To allow you to reflect on your progress, you will be provided with an experienced mentor.
- We make decisions quickly and keep things simple.
- You can earn a strong reputation working for us – we provide you with a framework for submitting conference papers, writing white papers and publishing other works.
- Sound like your kind of company? Is this you we’re talking about? If it is, we look forward to meeting you in person.