This training prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe® organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
As an attendee you will also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe® environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe®.
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe®
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
You will benefit from this course as a
- new Scrum Master who need to perform the role
- existing Scrum Master who would like to understand your role in the context of a SAFe® enterprise
- Team Lead who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
- Duration: 2 days
- From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The number of participants is limited to 12
- SAFe 5.0 Certified SAFe® Scrum Master PDF Certificate
- SAFe 5.0 Certified SAFe® Scrum Master Digital Badge to promote your skills online
- One year of membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to Meetup Groups and events that connect you with other SAFe® Certified Professionals
- A variety of resources to support your SAFe® way of learning
- Annual renewal: Certifications expire after one year. Renewal fee: $100
Details of the SAFe® Scrum Master exam
Participants will be registered with the Scaled Agile, Inc. after Kugler Maag Cie has conducted the training. You will be given access to the SAFe® Community Platform and online exam.
- Online exam
- Language: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Format: Multiple choice, multiple response
- Method: Web-based (single browser), Closed Book, no external help, time limited
- Time frame: within 30 days of completion of the course
- Number of exam questions: 45
- Passing Score: 33 of 45 questions (73%)
The first exam attempt is part of the course fee. Each retry costs $50.
Retry rule: The second attempt (first retry) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a waiting period of 10 days. The fourth attempt requires a waiting period of 30 days.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can confirm your booking directly through this website or by sending us your instructions. Once a minimum number of places have been booked for the course, you will receive immediate confirmation of participation. We will also send details about the location where the course will be held.
Ideal training for your company
Need more customized training? We can pull together an individual package to meet your needs and the requirements of your company. All courses run by our experts are also available
- In German or English
- In-house: at your actual place of business and exclusively for your company. Course content for your in-house training will be agreed with you in advance.
Knowledge – straight from the experts
Our course instructors are recognized experts in their field. Our know-how speaks for itself: The course directors at Kugler Maag Cie have already trained many trainers themselves, who now also offer their own courses – but if you come to us, you turn directly to the original source of the knowledge.
Our training approach has been ingeniously pulled together to cover
- method skills, developed over years by our instructors, who also write books on these topics
- a treasure trove of expertise, gained through our involvement in industry bodies
- the very latest insights from our work as consultants
Our experience with international projects in a variety of industry sectors enables our instructors to directly answer any questions you may have.
Learning in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our courses. To make sure you can focus on the content of the course, we ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible. All food and drinks are included, from snacks during breaks to lunch.
On courses lasting several days, we would also like to invite you out for the evening. This is a good chance to compare notes with other course participants and forge friendships.
Next terms: SAFe Scrum Master
Location: Greater Stuttgart
Price: 1.300 EUR p.P.*
|SAFe Scrum Master |
1.300 EUR p.P.*
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts into account.
Early-bird discount Guaranteed date Fully booked