This training gives you a compact overview of Automotive SPICE®. The model has established itself as the de facto standard in the automotive industry when it comes to improvements and assessments of system and software development processes.
In the case of automotive suppliers, manufacturers (OEMs) – in their role as customers - often assess their supplier's work processes. As project manager or project team member in E/E development, you will learn how a so-called OEM assessment is performed and what difficulties may arise.
Contents of this Automotive SPICE® introductory training
- Understanding the Automotive SPICE® process assessment model, its structure and classification
- VDA Scope: the selection of minimum requirements that German manufacturers check when assessing their suppliers' processes
- Interpretation of the maturity levels 1-3
- Basic structures of the interpretation guidelines for assessments according to the VDA Blue Gold print
- The assessment process from the point of view of project managers and stakeholders
- How to prepare as a supplier for an OEM assessment
Introductory training: Day 1
- Motivation for process improvements
- Overview of Automotive SPICE®: process dimensions and maturity dimensions
- Overview of the VDA Blue Gold volume (interpretation guidelines)
- Interpretation of maturity level 1 in terms of project management and support processes
Introductory training: Day 2
- Interpretation of maturity level 1 with regard to system and software development processes, and supplier monitoring
- Interpretation of maturity levels 2 and 3
- Preparation and execution of assessments
Introduction to Automotive SPICE® training details
- 2 days
- Approx. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The number of participants is limited to 12
Your Automotive SPICE® training add on
In addition to the comprehensive training booklet you'll get an attractive add ons: the original Automotive SPICE® pocket guide.
Knowledge – straight from the experts
Our course instructors are recognized experts in their field. Our know-how speaks for itself: The course directors at Kugler Maag Cie have already trained many trainers themselves, who now also offer their own courses – but if you come to us, you turn directly to the original source of the knowledge.
Our training approach has been ingeniously pulled together to cover
- method skills, developed over years by our instructors, who also write books on these topics
- a treasure trove of expertise, gained through our involvement in industry bodies
- the very latest insights from our work as consultants
Our experience with international projects in a variety of industry sectors enables our instructors to directly answer any questions you may have.
Learning in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our courses. To make sure you can focus on the content of the course, we ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible. All food and drinks are included, from snacks during breaks to lunch.
On courses lasting several days, we would also like to invite you out for the evening. This is a good chance to compare notes with other course participants and forge friendships.
The comprehensive instructional material is included. You'll receive a training certification after the course.
Next terms: Introduction to Automotive SPICE
Location: Greater Stuttgart
Price: 1.300 EUR p.P.*
|Introduction to process improvement with Automotive SPICE |
1.300 EUR p.P.*
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts into account.
Early-bird discount Guaranteed date Fully booked