Automotive SPICE v3.1 Essentials – new technical literature available
Process improvements made easy: this concise publication from the Essentials series offers engineering know-how in a nutshell, with a variety of clear illustrations to make key facts easier to understand. The book is written entirely in English.
As well as giving you an overview of the key requirements of Version 3.1 of Automotive SPICE® at a glance, the new book introduces users to the issues they can expect to encounter during an assessment. You are also provided with a concise explanation of the new areas covered by Version 3.1 versus Version 2.5. Attention is also paid to the context, so for example the book looks at the relevance this reference model bears to other standards and approaches, as well as functional safety and agile development methods.
The central feature of the book is a chapter introducing every process covered by VDA Scope.
- Experiences, stumbling blocks and tips based on many years of experience working on projects and assessments
Structure of Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Essentials
- Key facts at a glance
- Underlying concept, application, financial benefits, introducing Automotive SPICE®
- Structure and content of the Automotive SPICE® Process Assessment Model
- Automotive SPICE® Processes (VDA Scope)
- Connection to other models/approaches