Official Upgrade Training
In January 2018, the VDA QMC published the Blue/Gold volume — the binding interpretation guidelines for Automotive SPICE®. With immediate effect, the content of these guidelines will form an integral part of the training for lead assessors (Principal and Competent Assessors) and for the certification process. Lead assessors who are already certified are also required to complete this training in order to keep their level of certification up to date. The deadline for completion is July 1, 2019, as defined by intacs and the VDA QMC.
This training will provide you with an understanding of the VDA interpretation guidelines for version 3.1 of Automotive SPICE®. You will become familiar with the structure of the Blue/Gold volume and learn to differentiate between rating rules and recommendations. You will also gain an understanding of how to define the assessment scope and how to implement the guidelines when rating.
The agenda complies with the requirements of intacs and the VDA QMC.
- Introduction and certification rules
- Structure of the interpretation guidelines (Blue/Gold volume)
- Purpose and structure of the rules and recommendations
- Processes within the VDA scope (formerly: HIS scope)
- Scope for assessments
- Application of Automotive SPICE® in different contexts
- Capability levels 2 and 3
This training is accepted for certification as intacs competent and principal assessor and intacs instructor for Automotive SPICE®. Our trainers are authorized by intacs to provide Automotive SPICE® training. In accordance with the course philosophy, you should expect the training to be intense and varied. The training is split into two parts, with one half consisting of theoretical explanations and the other focusing on actively involving the participants. This means that the training will alternate between presentations, group work and discussions.
- intacs Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®) (mandatory)
- intacs Principal Assessor (Automotive SPICE®) (mandatory)
- intacs Instructor (Automotive SPICE®) (mandatory)
- intacs Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®) (voluntarily for advanced training purposes)
Experience in process improvements and assessments with Automotive SPICE® are required.
Are you an intacs Instructor (Automotive SPICE®)? Then please contact our training coordinator directly.
- Two days
- Approx. 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Max. 30 participants
The guidelines for Automotive SPICE® version 3.1 (Blue/Gold volume) must be brought to the training session. For legal reasons, Kugler Maag Cie cannot provide these.