This one day overview event motivates the new approach and changes within CMMI v2.0 and their implications with respect to process improvement and assessment. In short, CMMI V2.0 is easier to read, more flexible in its application, offers more details on incremental development, and focuses more explicitly on the benefits and value of improvement. Updates to the benchmark method (aka SCAMPI) are shown. Participants will take away the major changes in model and appraisal meth
Workshop agenda CMMI v2.0
- News related to the structure of the model (views, categories, capability areas)
- Changes and details for selected practice areas (previously process areas)
- Outlook for CMMI in combination with agile practices
- Habit and persistence (instead of generic practices)
- Rating maturity and capability levels
- Changes in the appraisal method (benchmark instead of SCAMPI)
- Discussions about potential impacts on implementation and doing
- One day
- 10 am to 4 pm
- Registration starting 9.15
- Opportunities for networking
- Free of charge
- Leibnizsstraße 11
- 70806 Kornwestheim
Note This overview is not an official upgrade training!
Alternatively, we offer an inhouse training adapted to your needs. Or you book an online training by the CMMI Institute.
CMMI Institute training partner
Our CMMI® training courses are official training courses, licensed by CMMI Institute. They cover both CMMI for Development and Services. CMMI Institute continues SEI Institute's efforts at Carnegie Mellon University to develop CMMI® in the future.
Next terms: Overview CMMI v2.0
Location: Greater Stuttgart
Price: 0 EUR p.P.*
|Overview CMMI v2.0 |
0 EUR p.P.*
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts into account.
Early-bird discount Guaranteed date Fully booked