- Functional safety of electronic systems
- Introduction to safety integrity (SIL, ASIL)
- Relationship between ISO 26262 and basic standard IEC 61508
- Homologation rules
- Product liability
- The international ISO 26262 standard
- General methods and requirements
- Evaluation of life cycles and safety-relevant systems
- Requirements for the management of functional safety
- Requirements for the assessment of functional safety
- The importance of the Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL)
- Definition of requirements of the selected ASIL
- 4 days
- Dinner for participants at the end of Day 1
- Approx. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Examination as a TÜV Rheinland FS Engineer on Day 4
- Number of participants: approx. 12
Target audience of Automotive System Design training
This course is targeted exclusively at experienced engineers who are familiar with the development and implementation of embedded electronic systems in cars and who carry out development according to ISO 26262.
To gain certification as a TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Engineer (Automotive), you must:
- Pass the exam
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in the field of functional safety and can provide evidence of a technical qualification (e.g., as an engineer, computer scientists, physicist, etc.). This has to be a diploma or similar and must be submitted in advance. Alternatively, your employer can write a reference pointing to appropriate specialist knowledge.
Since the course materials are in English, you must be able to understand technical texts without difficulty and understand standards and norms in English.
If you are not familiar with the majority of terms in the ISO 26262 glossary, we recommend that you take the introductory course to functional safety.
The comprehensive instructional material is included. You'll receive a training certification after the course.
Knowledge – straight from the experts
Our course instructors are recognized experts in their field. Our know-how speaks for itself: The course directors at Kugler Maag Cie have already trained many trainers themselves, who now also offer their own courses – but if you come to us, you turn directly to the original source of the knowledge.
Our training approach has been ingeniously pulled together to cover
- method skills, developed over years by our instructors, who also write books on these topics
- a treasure trove of expertise, gained through our involvement in industry bodies
- the very latest insights from our work as consultants
Our experience with international projects in a variety of industry sectors enables our instructors to directly answer any questions you may have.
Learning in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our courses. To make sure you can focus on the content of the course, we ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible. All food and drinks are included, from snacks during breaks to lunch.
On courses lasting several days, we would also like to invite you out for the evening. This is a good chance to compare notes with other course participants and forge friendships.
As part of its functional safety program, Kugler Maag Cie is an official partner of the TÜV Rheinland technical inspection agency. We offer certification training as a TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Engineer (Automotive).
Next terms: TÜV Rheinland FS Engineer (Automotive)
Location: Greater Stuttgart
Price: 2.400 EUR p.P.*
Title: TÜV Rheinland FS Engineer (Automotive) acc. ISO 26262
Location: Greater Stuttgart
Price: 2.100 EUR p.P.*
|TÜV Rheinland FS Engineer (Automotive) acc. ISO 26262 - with exam |
2.400 EUR p.P.*
|TÜV Rheinland FS Engineer (Automotive) acc. ISO 26262 |
2.100 EUR p.P.*
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts into account.
Early-bird discount Guaranteed date Fully booked