Safety Analyses in Practice: course objectives
- Understanding the aims and purpose of safety analyses
- Understanding which analyses are needed, at which stage, and in which areas of development
- Understanding how different methods overlap
- Examples for each common method
- How to use the methods
Training course content
- The use of safety analyses
- Automotive requirements relating to safety analyses
- Inductive (e.g., FMEA) and deductive (e.g., FTA) analyses of software and hardware design that depend on ASIL
- Safety analyses relating to software architecture (SW FMEA)
- Qualitative analysis techniques to identify different types of errors
- Quantitative analysis techniques for safeguarding architecture (architecture metrics: SPFM, LFM) and estimating failure rates (PMHF)
- Analysis of dependent failures
- Proving dependencies by using redundancies in safety concepts and by using ASIL decompositions
- Application examples
Target audience for safety analyses training
Engineers involved in the design of safety-related electronic systems used in automobiles according to ISO 26262, e.g., safety, systems, hardware, and software engineers.
- Participation in the introductory course on functional safety or general understanding of ISO 26262
- Fundamental understanding of hardware and software architecture
- Good understanding of technical English (course materials in English)
- 2 days
- Approx. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can confirm your booking directly through this website or by sending us your instructions. Once a minimum number of places have been booked for the course, you will receive immediate confirmation of participation. We will also send details about the location where the course will be held.
Ideal training for your company
Need more customized training? We can pull together an individual package to meet your needs and the requirements of your company. All courses run by our experts are also available
- In German or English
- In-house: at your actual place of business and exclusively for your company. Course content for your in-house training will be agreed with you in advance.
Knowledge – straight from the experts
Our course instructors are recognized experts in their field. Our know-how speaks for itself: The course directors at Kugler Maag Cie have already trained many trainers themselves, who now also offer their own courses – but if you come to us, you turn directly to the original source of the knowledge.
Our training approach has been ingeniously pulled together to cover
- method skills, developed over years by our instructors, who also write books on these topics
- a treasure trove of expertise, gained through our involvement in industry bodies
- the very latest insights from our work as consultants
Our experience with international projects in a variety of industry sectors enables our instructors to directly answer any questions you may have.
Learning in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our courses. To make sure you can focus on the content of the course, we ensure that your stay is as pleasant as possible. All food and drinks are included, from snacks during breaks to lunch.
On courses lasting several days, we would also like to invite you out for the evening. This is a good chance to compare notes with other course participants and forge friendships.
The comprehensive instructional material is included. You'll receive a training certification after the course.
Next terms: Safety Analysis
Location: Greater Seoul, South Korea
Price: 1.300 EUR p.P.*
|Safety Analysis in practice |
1.300 EUR p.P.*
|Greater Seoul, South Korea||EN||Register|
* All of the prices stated above per participant plus VAT and plus examination fee where applicable. Please take our attractive discounts into account.
Early-bird discount Guaranteed date Fully booked