Aims and course details
Introduction to Automotive User Experience
- What is User Experience
- Historical Issues and/or Myopia for Automotive UX
- Various disciplines within AUX
- Mapping of UX to the Income Sheet
- How to generally think about an AUX Improvement Launch
Downselecting UX Tools to Use
- The Iterative Circle of AUX
- The Recommended Ten (10) tools of AUX and how they fit into the Iterative Circle
- Practical examples and exercises regarding the tools
The End to End (E2E) Experience
- What do we mean by E2E?
- What is a "flywheel" and what does the Connected Vehicle flywheel look like?
- Practical applications about specific E2E failings
- Levers for revenue growth or productivity enhancements
- How to measure the E2E experience to enable that growth or productivity
AUX and Agile
- Where do Lean UX and Agile overlap and where do they differ?
- How does the Iterative Circle mate with the Sprint Cycle of Scrum?
- How might the AUX engineer feed the Product Owner?
- How might this influence or shape Agile's Definition of Done?
- Needed shifts in culture and schedule
AUX and ASPICE
- Quick overview of ASPICE
- The cost advantages of Shifting Left
- Historical blinders to AUX in ASPICE
- The concept of a AUX plugin to 3.1
Driving AUX Improvements into the Org
- The Change Curve
- Applying Galbraith's 5-star Model to AUX Improvements
- Reinforcing AUX is everyone's job
- Duration: 1 day
- From 9am to 5pm local time
- Networking: Complimentary lunch provided
- The number of participants is limited to fifteen (15)